Description: Laser therapy is a surgery-free, drug-free, and noninvasive treatment.
Uses: Reduce pain, reduce Inflammation, and speed up the healing process.
How does it help? It uses a beam of laser light to deeply penetrate tissue, which induces a biological response in the cells that leads to pain relief.
What questions do we ask?
- How long have you noticed the issues?
- What areas are affected?
- Are the symptoms worse at a particular time of the day?
- History of trauma?
- Any issues in the past?
- Is the patient on any medications?
What are the steps we take to treat your pet?
- The first step in diagnosing and treating your pet is a taking a thorough history and completing a thorough physical exam.
- We may also recommend some general radiographs to rule out injuries.
- A treatment protocol would then be recommended to best fit your pets needs.
What results have we seen